How to hack Facebook. Also Download The Facebook phish page here.

Leave a Comment
Gyes.I have already posted how to hack facebook and its full process. Still for those who are new to my blog, I'm going to post it again and with the Phish page this time. Actually I'm having a lil problom with my blog that i'm unable to open it so there might be slight problem.....but plz excuse me.



Process: 
a) Download the FACEBOOK FAKE PAGE from here. Click Here or the image below.
                       
b) Extract the contents.
c) Read the readme.txt
d) Open the facebook.htm file in notepad.
e) press ctrl +f and find  "action =" now change it to "action=pass.php"
f) save it.


Next:
a) go to www.110mb.com or any free web uploading site.
b) Create an ID.
c) go to "file manager" and upload all the files except the readme.txt file.
d) after that check if its working by going to facebook.htm ( the file you have just uploaded )
e ) When you enter your details a file named " pass.txt" will be automatically created in the same directory where you uploaded the files.
f) if you recieve your details yourself than you are successful.




Gyes if its not working plz let me know, because i've explained mah problom to you all at the begining of this post. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Feedback Costs Nothing Friends.

Powered by Blogger.